Every year around December 1st I see people completely sabotage their fitness and health regimes. With all of the hustle and bustle of the season it’s understandable that workouts fall to the wayside. This year push yourself to make a change, and have the best holiday season ever! Here’s your holiday fitness guide.
- Look great at all those holiday parties! Feel confident and sexy in that little black dress at your office party instead of being the one pulling awkwardly on your sweater set. Try a Pilates reformer class or a fitness pole dancing session to trim and tone your body.
- Boost your metabolism. If you are extra careful about what you eat, and keeping up with your workouts before your big Christmas dinner, or family gatherings. Your body will be less phased if over indulge later in the month. Try a high intensity cardio workout like a cardio circuit class to keep your metabolism on the fast track, and stay ahead of the game!
- De-stress! Although the holiday season brings lots of joy, it can also bring stress and feelings of anxiety. Frantic shopping, and countless Christmas concerts makes taking time for yourself even more important. Try a hot yoga class, the warm comforting environment will help you detox and de-stress.
- Have more energy to chase the kids around on Christmas morning. Try running intervals on the treadmill, this helps to increase your stamina and indurance.
- Impress and inspire your entire family. The best gift you can give to your family and friends is health, and peace. Be the leader in your family that helps motivate everyone to take an interest in their physical health. The best way to do that is lead by example! Try a family skating session to get everyone moving.